Wednesday, June 30, 2010

a photo a day - month six


a photo a day (set). Month six (31 May-29 June).

I've now come to the end of month six of my photo project 'a photo a day' (month six is above, you can see the first month here, the second month here, the third month here, the fourth month here and the fifth month here).

'a photo a day' is an incidental look at what I see out the window or on my way to places everyday. Even if I live in a city environment most of the time I'm primarily focusing on landscape or the sky, as I find the intense impact nature has on us even in a city-setting very interesting indeed (spending time mainly in Stockholm with its' clearly defined seasons and high impact of the weather, this is even more poignant, and thus interesting to document).

It will hopefully be an interesting capture of the seasons changing, random captures of immediate or unexpected loveliness, as well as some beautiful photographs.


You can see the result so far above, here, here, here, here and here (full set here) or view the individual images, today's photograph and continue to follow the project going forward by clicking here or here. Hope you like it!

No comments: